May 7 – Latest Executive Order from Gov. CooperPlease click on the link to read the latest Executive Order oruse link at right to see the entire list of Executive orders. We are calling attention to Executive Order 138, Section 5, Paragraph B 2 which specifically states that indoor/outdoor pools remain closed..
March 27 – Note from our Board of DirectorsUntil further notice all swipe cards and key fobs have had the clubhouse and pool access turned off. These amenities are off limits until the coronavirus danger has passed. As soon as the County notifies residents that the coronavirus danger has passed, access to these amenities will be turned on again. Thank You for your cooperation. Your Board of Directors
Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATE for the Oyster Harbour CommunityThe Board of Directors of Oyster Harbour Homeowner’s Association wants to make you aware that it has given much thought to activities, events, gatherings and facilities that may be affected by our concerns regarding the Coronavirus. While we do not want to be alarmists, we want you to know that we have responsibility for the use of our common facilities and for sponsoring gatherings to be a potential risk. The Board feels it is our obligation to take appropriate actions on issues that are within its responsibility. The CDC has issued a notice recommending that citizens avoid large gatherings. In line with this recommendation the Board has made the decision to take the following action:
To close the clubhouse to gatherings of any type for a minimum of four weeks, at which time the Board will re-evaluate. The following are postponed or cancelled:
- The March 19, 2020 BOD meeting is cancelled.
- The March 19, 2020 open BOD meeting is cancelled.
- The library is closed until further notice.
- The gym is closed until further notice.
- Bunco is postponed until further notice.
- Trivia Night for April 3, 2020 is postponed until future notice.
- Monday Sewing Group is postponed until further notice.
- Friday cards is postponed until further notice.
- Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt is cancelled.
- April Community Open House is postponed. No date has been set.
- Pickle/tennis courts are for community members ONLY.
- Bocce ball is for community members ONLY.
Brunswick County residents in unincorporated areas should have vegetative Isaias debris ready for pick up no later than this Sunday, Aug. 30.Click on the Brunswick County Hurricane info link to the right for the entire media release.